We are ready
We know that, to embark on a great journey, you have to be prepared. We know that the future always starts right now and only the best equipped professionals have the power to lead it. With this in mind, at EAE, we haven’t stopped working for an instant to ensure that everything keeps right on course. Our passion and spirit of collaboration have enabled us to continue all our activities safely and effectively over the last few months: welcoming new candidates, giving guidance through the Professional Careers Service and running Alumni initiatives. However, most importantly, we have been able to continue running classes on over 50 different programs that form our range of tuition options.
We are ready to welcome you back to our campuses and keep driving forward our professional projects face to face and in person.
We make it safe
Find out the measures we have taken
At EAE, we are ready. We have already resumed our in-person activities and the classrooms and facilities in Madrid and Barcelona are now open. Moreover, we are constantly reviewing all our protocols to ensure that we continue to benefit from a shared experience safely. The Management Team at EAE Business School is in constant contact with the health and education authorities to keep right up-to-date with the latest developments and any new measures that may be implemented
The measures that we have already implemented include the following:
- Everybody that enters our facilities has to have their temperature checked, but we have made sure that this process is as easy and satisfactory as possible. At EAE, we are now equipped with thermal cameras that automatically taken people’s temperatures, to facilitate transit.
- When the person’s temperature exceeds the limit set by the health authorities, we take their temperature again with a contactless infrared thermometer.
- If the second test is positive, we follow the guidelines given by the health authorities, recommending that the person visit the nearest health centre.
- From now onwards, the hygiene protocols will be more intensive and stringent, as an additional prevention measure.
- After each class, the classrooms are cleaned and, at the end of each day, all the rooms used are disinfected once again, leaving the facilities in perfect condition for the following day.
- We have identified the areas and surfaces with the highest levels of pedestrian traffic to ensure even more thorough cleaning of these facilities.
- Hydroalcoholic hand sanitizing gel dispensers have been fitted in key locations throughout the facilities.
- We recommend washing your hands frequently throughout your time on campus.
- We have analysed the flow of people in each space. When you come to EAE, you will see signposting designed to make life easier for all members of the EAE Community in terms of maintaining the recommended distance of a metre and a half between people.
- Each space contains a sign announcing the maximum capacity, and the optimal routes through the interior of the buildings are signposted to prevent clusters of people, based on the authorities’ guidelines.
- It goes without saying that our safety is the responsibility of all of us:
- We encourage the use of facemasks, in line with the advice of the authorities.
- We recommend maintaining a distance of a metre and a half from other people in all parts of the campus.
Constant accompaniment for students
One of the biggest forces that drives us is the desire to serve the participants on our programs and ensure that they feel accompanied at all times. With this in mind, we are developing the following initiatives:
- The team at EAE Business School are back at work with the aim of covering all the students’ needs in relation to their in-person activities.
- We have redefined the student service protocols to respond to their requests and enquiries but avoiding the formation of groups of people coinciding in one place at the same time.
- For all students who cannot make it back to the classroom, EAE offers an Individualized Induction Plan (IIP) with personal accompaniment measures to ensure the student’s optimal incorporation.
- The aim of the IIP is to help candidates settle in well, particularly when, for whatever reason, they join the program after the official start date, thereby guaranteeing their training needs are covered.
- EAE has fitted all its classrooms with video conference systems in order to continue all the classes and activities adapted in-person format if the health authorities implement such a requirement.
- EAE Business School is a pioneer in blended, online and remote learning, thanks to our hybrid methodology, acknowledged in the Reimagine Awards organized by Wharton College, which we have been developing for years on our Global Education program, combining an in-person period with various period of tuition fully online.
Insurance company Oncampus
Moreover, we would like to remind you that EAE has a collective agreement in place with the insurance company Oncampus through which our students have access to private as well as private resources in Spain. This agreement provides the maximum guarantee of healthcare if requiredFor more information click here